Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

If not pregnant then what?

(3 Posts)
Worried83 Sat 01-Aug-15 13:53:12

hi, just wondered if anyone could give me any advice.

I took the morning after about a month ago, 60 hours after dtd. Period come 2 weeks after when due but was only for 2 days and lighter then usual.

Since then my boobs have increased quite a bit in size, although I haven't gained any weight.

I've done several pregnancy tests in the last week or so and all are negative.

Then today I had very slight period like pain, and pinky/ brown blood when wiping, although only a small amount.

So am now worrying about what could be wrong, as I never normally bleed inbetween periods.

Thanks in advance.

Junosmum Sat 01-Aug-15 14:13:46

The hormones in the morning after pills can really mess with your cycle so it's likely that. If you don't get a +ve test in the next week you are not pregnant. Unless you got pregnant sometime since taking the morning after pills.

Worried83 Sat 01-Aug-15 14:33:54

Yeah I did think that although I have taken it before with no problems, although it is Most likely to be that.

No, I definitely haven't fell pregnant since taking it. I'll leave it another week then test again.

Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now