Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

6+ week pregnant but symptoms have gone :(

(5 Posts)
meandmylittlebump Mon 27-Jul-15 11:13:12

I am currently 6w 3d pregnant and my symptoms just disappeared a few days ago. I have REALLY tender breasts but now they are back to normal. I was also getting up once or twice during the night to wee but I'm sleeping all night now. I really am so scared I am having a MMC as I had one in October. I was scanned at 11 weeks but my bub only measured 7 with no hb. I was completely devastated. The last couple of days I have had a little nausea here and there for a few brief seconds but not a single other symptom. I haven't felt any twinges for days either so it feels as though nothing is going on in my uterus.
I have rang my docs and I have an apt for Wednesday morning but I am a complete bag of nerves that I am having my MMC.
Please does anyone have any advice?

kavv0809 Mon 27-Jul-15 11:18:28

Sorry to hear you are going through this. Is your appointment with the early pregnancy unit? If not maybe push for an appointment soonest with them. It is a worrying time and I hope everything works out for you, symptoms are not always what they seem and you may be just fine.

kavv0809 Tue 28-Jul-15 22:47:38

Are you okay meandmy?

Mum2Boys15 Wed 29-Jul-15 06:39:34

Good luck today! Try not to worry. Sending you positive thoughts smilexx

Sighing Wed 29-Jul-15 10:12:54

Best wishes for today. I am in a similar situation/ previous - around 8+ weeks with appointment on Friday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now