Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Cow and gate disposable teats!?

(9 Posts)
heatherxo Sat 18-Jul-15 19:47:19

I know this isn't the best place to post this but I have no clue where I should...
Anyway, anyone know where I could buy the c&g disposable teats that the hospital have?
DS will only accept these and I unfortunately have none left!
Help sad

Ashwinder Sat 18-Jul-15 19:50:05

You can buy these from most supermarkets. Ready mixed formula with teats. Any good as a stop gap?

MarinaCoyle Sat 18-Jul-15 19:52:05

Not sure the exact ones in your hospital but the ones in ours are the exact same as Nuk classic latex teats seen here-

www.nuk.co.uk/product/nuk-classic-neck-size-1-latex-teat-2pack/

heatherxo Sat 18-Jul-15 20:00:02

Thanks ash I just realised I could buy the c&g made up formula with teats and just use the teats.
That's great marina I actually have the Nuk bottles but not those teats so maybe best to buy those too!

Haily111 Sat 18-Jul-15 20:23:29

Hello, we also have the ones the hospital has. I got them from the NUK website, they are the latex ones, as DS has suspected tongue tie, these are the only ones that work. NUK have a three for two offer on at the moment too xx

Lonelylass1218 Sat 18-Jul-15 20:27:53

I would suggest pursevering with the bottle you have been trying unless willing to buy the made up stuff until your little one is on cow's milk as they are very expensive and giving into it can cause problems when you need to use normal powder and bottle s

heatherxo Sat 18-Jul-15 21:06:30

Thanks haily

heatherxo Sat 18-Jul-15 21:07:44

lonely I'm actually expressing just now and trying to get DS to latch so I can bf.

Lonelylass1218 Sun 19-Jul-15 06:40:29

I hope it goes well and you both mange it wink come back if you need help/advice

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now