Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

bruised place on tummy??

(5 Posts)
mrsthoree3009 Mon 13-Jul-15 18:32:00

hi Im 24wks and was standing making dinner and felt a sore plave on my tummy to the left of middle of tummy. I rubbed it and baby did a giant flip!!It scared the life out of me and now that same place is really sore especially when I touch it??? do you think its just bruised from inside? anyone else had this?

MummyPiggy87 Mon 13-Jul-15 18:44:49

I'm 21 weeks I had this last week but only from coughing, your muscles are so much more relaxed and prone to injury. It's was bruised for a few days still a little sore now, could be that? Have you done something, coughing,sneezing, exercise?

MummyPiggy87 Mon 13-Jul-15 18:45:57

Sorry, missed the bit where baby did flip, I would definitely say it's bruised your inside! 100%!

mrsthoree3009 Mon 13-Jul-15 19:24:13

hope so. gosh it really hurts. just put my kids to sleep so bend down to kiss them and it feels like a tear inside :/. it prob is just a bruise. but feels more painful than a usual bruise on outside of skin. will keep an eye on babys movement's tonight l. thanx for replying x

ByeByeButterfly Mon 13-Jul-15 19:29:02

I remember with my previous pregnancy I used to get frequent kicks to the ribs. For all the size of them they have a real strength behind their movements.

If you are at all worried I'd mention it to midwife or it persists for a long period of time but otherwise I think it's probably a bit of an internal beating from the baby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now