Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

should i call my assessment unit or wait to tomorro its been 4 days and getting worse

(17 Posts)
mummyneedinganswers Sun 05-Jul-15 23:10:58

19 weeks pregnant and something is wrong.

I don't know what it is that's wrong but something isn't right.
I'm exhausted completely lethargic and drained, I've severe headaches and I am dropping everything constantly my phone spoons cups just everything I lift I drop and I'm so exhausted I am sleeping but t doesn't make me any better I feel physically I'll constantly and I have hyoeremesis still but defo not dehydrated.

Do you think I should call my assessment unit I feel like I'm going to faint and pass out every second of the day and nearly have a few time x

sunshineandshowers Sun 05-Jul-15 23:13:04

I would go to a&e. Can you get there? How long have you felt this bad?

SirChenjin Sun 05-Jul-15 23:13:24

Yes - call them now, or if there is no-one there call NHS 24/Direct/whatever you have. They will be able to advise.

Penguinandminipenguin Sun 05-Jul-15 23:16:13

Yes, I would phone and ask their advice. Hope you feel better soon.

callamia Sun 05-Jul-15 23:29:03

Yes, call now - but definitely go first thing tomorrow. No one ever minds - your health is important.

mummyneedinganswers Sun 05-Jul-15 23:33:02

Its been going on 4 days now and getting worse, I'm not sure if its severe anemia or not I'm going to call them thanks everyone x

SirChenjin Mon 06-Jul-15 08:55:28

How are you OP? thanks

WorldsBiggestGrotbag Mon 06-Jul-15 08:57:20

Sounds a lot like how I felt when my iron levels had dropped down to 8!
Definitely call.

LostMyBaubles Mon 06-Jul-15 09:00:29

I was going to say iron too.

The my iron was 7 before delivering amd had to have an iron drip up gor 2 weeks and then was induced.
Hope your ok
��

LostMyBaubles Mon 06-Jul-15 09:05:36

Excuse the typos was having breakfast

LorelaiVictoriaGilmore Mon 06-Jul-15 11:31:08

I had very similar symptoms from screwed up blood sugar - not gestational diabetes, just low blood sugar. I hope you get some answers and feel better!

mummyneedinganswers Mon 06-Jul-15 11:38:10

Thanks everyone still the same I rang last night and they told me I had to phone my gp this morning for bloods so going to do that soon and they said also it could be iron levels. I have gestational diabetes but my blood sugars are perfect never low never high just right x

mummyneedinganswers Mon 06-Jul-15 19:20:09

Phoned my gp they can't get me an appointment until Wednesday morning and I'm still no better. Had to go out and do a bit of shopping today and nearly collapsed 3 times and then dp said enough was enough it was time to go home. I've a headache and just feel utterly SHIT ! begging for relief but midwives arent listening and won't see me and my gp is useless

lexyloub Mon 06-Jul-15 19:54:21

Get yourself to the out of hours doctor or walk in centre

Cheshirehello79 Mon 06-Jul-15 20:01:38

I'd go to a& e ASAP

SirChenjin Mon 06-Jul-15 20:03:42

A and E

Baguettes Mon 06-Jul-15 20:25:44

Yeah, I'd be on my way to A&E. You're pregnant; don't take the risk of waiting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now