Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

29 weeks today and the nausea has suddenly reared its ugly head.....

(6 Posts)
worriedmum100 Sun 05-Jul-15 17:08:52

Please god let this be a blip because I'm particularly tired today. I can't do another 10 weeks of morning sickness sad.

Baby is also really really active today. Not sure if they are connected.

Anyone else had a return of the dreaded nausea at this point?

Clairejessica123 Sun 05-Jul-15 18:07:25

I'm not as far along I'm only 22 weeks tomorrow. My nausea has returned and I think it's the heat which has made it worse. Are you eating , drinking sleeping enough etc?

ACatCalledFang Sun 05-Jul-15 18:15:06

I'm afraid mine came back at 29 weeks - and it's not what you'll want to hear, but it's still here and I'm 34 weeks tomorrowsad. Not impressed! Especially after having it from a week before my last period was even due until 19 weeks earlier on. My midwife said this is actually quite common. Hopefully yours is a heat-related blip, though - fingers crossed.

worriedmum100 Sun 05-Jul-15 18:43:15

I'll keep everything crossed. Heat may well have something to do with it. I walked my 4year old to a party and back yesterday in the heat and then spent a few hours putting together flat pack furniture followed by a latish night. So hopefully just a combo of heat and tiredness. Bleurgghh. It was almost a distant memory....

Baby is sooooo wriggly. Feels like he's trying to get out!

sianihedgehog Sun 05-Jul-15 18:45:17

I had it for the first time at around that stage, but it faded away after a week or two.

manateeandcake Sun 05-Jul-15 19:58:19

In my last pregnancy nausea returned for less than 24 hours at around 28 weeks. We were in Sardinia so it was also very hot. Hope you feel better soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now