Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Waters broke!?

(5 Posts)
Moominy12 Thu 02-Jul-15 04:25:04

So I've just woke up with a little gush of water, went to the toilet and wiped to find the liquid have brown jelly like bits in it. The water was about a litres worth do didn't seem much

I'm assuming this is my waters? Just seems like only a little tho, have no pain. Just terrified! Can anyone help?

DulcetMoans Thu 02-Jul-15 04:32:57

Oh, exciting! I can't really help as not quite had that yet but if it's brown-y with jelly could it be the plug?

BettyCatKitten Thu 02-Jul-15 05:02:41

Sounds like your plug has gone along with your front waters. Best call delivery suite for advice. I went into labour about 24 hours after this happened to me. Good luck! Please come back once you've delivered flowers

applecore0317 Thu 02-Jul-15 08:38:51

A small amount of mine went at first and then my contractions started. Three hours later the lot went, was like niagra falls smile Good Luck

Nolim Thu 02-Jul-15 08:41:06

Call your mw and get ready. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now