Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

will it be twins again??

(2 Posts)
jadelked2015 Mon 29-Jun-15 13:29:53

so i have a singleton 7 almost 8 year old son, i also have almost 3 year old fraternal non idential twin boys, i have decided id like to feel that belly just one more time before the tubes get tied, only thing is im basically terrified of having more twins, my pregnancy was fine one of my boys was in icu for a while due to bowel problems, the same twin now has asd (autism spectrum disorder) its high functioning autism as well as other learning difficulties, the twins come from my dads side there are alot of sets so i wasnt too surprised but this time round id love to have one more, wondering what my chances are of having just the 1 (ha) im still on the impant atm but will be getting it removed this week, this is how i think i had my twins geting pregnant too quick after having it removed, anyone else in a similar boat with any advice

jadelked2015 Mon 29-Jun-15 13:34:26

im 26 and married to the father of all 3 children too, he is open to one more child but before we get to work we would love to weigh up the maybes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now