Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

No bladder control AT ALL!

(3 Posts)
RockerMummy184 Thu 25-Jun-15 09:54:52

I have had a quite weak bladder since having DS but today is something else! I'm not sure whether the babies have moved and laid on my bladder or something, but I can't control it at all! (Hayfever induced sneezing fits are NOT helping the situation!) :-( please tell me I'm not the only one peeing themselves!

bigchangesabound Thu 25-Jun-15 12:20:04

My hay fever sneezing fits are causing that problem too- end up crossing my legs whenever I need to sneeze! Just means a bit less leaks out!!! So sympathies to you and you're not the only one blush

knittingirl Thu 25-Jun-15 15:39:48

I'm with you - I had a bad cold a month or so back and coughing fits were not pretty, nor were bouts of sickness in the first trimester sad I didn't notice any issues between pregnancies, but since getting pregnant again... yeah... pack spare knickers in your handbag grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now