Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

NCT courses - signature or essentials?

(4 Posts)
charleybelle Wed 24-Jun-15 09:46:41

I'm just looking in to the NCT courses as both me and my hubby want to go to them to meet other parents as well as learn things. I just wondered if anyone had any experience of the Signature or Essentials course? Trying to decide which one would be best for us - any advice would be fab! thanks ladies xx

ThreeBeanRap Wed 24-Jun-15 16:16:41

No experience of either but we've just booked onto the Signature course - in for a penny, in for a pound I guess!

whittlefish Wed 24-Jun-15 17:02:14

I've just done the signiture course thought it was very good and well worth the money smile it's our first and feel far more confident now

IceLemonGin Wed 24-Jun-15 17:12:38

DH and I have just started the signature course and I'm really enjoying it. The info is really useful but the biggest benefit is meeting (and hopefully making friends with) the other people in the group and I think having the longer sessions/more sessions helps with that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now