Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone live near Whittington Hospital????

(3 Posts)
MumToBe2015R Sat 13-Jun-15 13:44:58

Hello lovely people, I'm pregnant & due little one in August. Was wondering as Parking around the hospital is absolutely horrendous, if anyone would purchase me some 3 hour vouchers for Zone K. I will of course pay for them. Just that I live in islington myself but cannot purchase these myself due to residential home in different zone.

Nightmare!!

Hope to hear soon x

TinyMonkey Sat 13-Jun-15 15:34:10

Can't help, but agree that parking is horrendous. My partner ended up with a £65 ticket because after three nights of no sleep he mistook a residents bay for a paid one. Not a great start to parenthood. You'd probably be better off just getting a taxi tbh.

AbbeyRoadCrossing Sat 13-Jun-15 18:41:45

I was at the Whitt last pregnancy and I'd use public transport for appointments and a taxi for labour as parking is a nightmare. I was in over a week so DH visited using public transport. I know most are only in a day, but if I'd had to park for over a week I'd have been bankrupt!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now