Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Cot mattress dilema help?

(5 Posts)
Cheshirehello79 Fri 12-Jun-15 21:17:41

Right so I'm only 15 weeks but have to get myself well organised with the forthcoming baby and have just bought a cot/bed from mamas and papas as it was on offer and fell in love with the cot that comes with a changer and storage draws just what I need .

My dilema is what mattress is best for baby though I've also bought Chico next to me crib - I need to get a mattress for the cot. I can see there's all sorted thermo/ breathable / organic/ waterproof / AirStream /Anti-Allergy etc ranging from £150 to ... Can someone please recommend a decent mattress .

Thanks

Purpleball Fri 12-Jun-15 21:29:08

My criteria was a removable washable cover. If there's a huge amount of poo or vomit I need to be able to clean it properly

I got one from a Bounty email offer for £40 delivered for cotbed size

MissTwister Fri 12-Jun-15 22:26:15

I just got a mid range Mothercare one for about £100. I wouldn't spend days on it!

www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-70-x-140cm-Cot-Bed-Spring-Interior-Mattress-with-Spacetec-and-COOLMAX-freshFX/266208,default,pd.html

MissTwister Fri 12-Jun-15 22:27:15

And well done for organisation - I am 33 weeks and only doing all this stuff now!

Cheshirehello79 Fri 12-Jun-15 22:36:54

Just checked it out and looks like just what I need . Have to be organised as I'm going to be single mum so whilst still have energy I'm trying to get everything sorted :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now