Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

fed up now

(4 Posts)
spillyobeans Tue 09-Jun-15 19:51:34

39 weeks and ready for baby to be here now. Some one tell me how to cure the boredom/anticipation!

theaveragebear1983 Tue 09-Jun-15 19:56:45

Go to b&m home (or your town's equivalent cheapy sells everything place) and stock up on some serious cleaning stuff; gloves, bleach, cloths, descaler, and then clean clean clean. I'm currently 23 weeks with my third baby and I'm literally drooling at the prospect of the big cleanathon. I can't wait! Good luck

Mangobubbles Tue 09-Jun-15 19:58:25

I'm also 39 weeks, a bit fed up too. It's my third baby though, so no time to get bored. If this is your first baby try to enjoy the last few days, go out for dinner, do things you won't be able to do once baby arrived and get as much rest as you can (even though there is no comfortable position!) good luck!

spillyobeans Tue 09-Jun-15 23:19:30

Hehe big cleanathon, i think i may do that! I get paid in a couple of days so il stock up!

Yeah its an annoying combination of being too tired to do anything but eat and cat nap but being really bored!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now