Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

New maternity clothing range up to size 28 supporting Count the Kicks

(4 Posts)
KB7884 Sat 06-Jun-15 12:47:06

Hi all, just wanted to let you know my SIL started a new maternity clothing range last year and this week they are supporting the charity Count the Kicks. She is donating 10% of all sales for the coming week so please please take a look and treat yourself and help a wonderful cause too. They also go up to size 28!
Have a look at www.ebmaternity.co.uk/
Thank you xxxx

Bellabutterfly2014 Sat 06-Jun-15 19:44:40

Oh wow - I'm a size 16-18 top but 20-22 bottom half so this looks ideal for me. Not many places do bigger sizes in maternity-wear. There's 2 other ladies I know expecting so I'll share the link. Thanks x

Topsy34 Sat 06-Jun-15 21:12:14

Big well done to your SIL, CTK is fabulous little charity. I am one of the recyling collectors smile

KB7884 Sat 20-Jun-15 19:53:54

I know its so hard to find anything. I was a size 22 when I fell pregnant so was lucky I just about squeezed into a 20! Good job it wasn't twins!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now