Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

First time mum

(4 Posts)
tinyme135 Fri 05-Jun-15 19:25:53

Hi everyone. I've just recently found out I'm pregnant which will my first child so as you probably have guessed I have so many questions to ask, but my first question which is bothering me is; is it normal to have your back and forehead covered in spots while pregnant and does it mean anything? I've never had bad spots and all of a sudden my back and forehead is covered in them.

PenguinPoser Fri 05-Jun-15 19:28:01

Hormone related - it's a pain but worth it for the end result smile

TwigletFiend Sat 06-Jun-15 11:10:01

Definitely normal sadly! Along with other such delights as greasy hair, feet that spread as you walk on them, sallow skin, huge bags under the eyes, vile taste in the mouth for days at a time.

Then you hit the second trimester and supposedly acquire The Glow.

sophiaslullaby Sun 07-Jun-15 17:23:11

Im same as you tinyme -first pregnancy. Every change to my body im thinking is this normal?! Then remember the huge amount of hormones taking over and blame them.
I've got the glow now though....sat in the sun too long and arms & shoulders are burnt!!
So now drinking loads of water in panic that im going to dehydrate an put babes at risk.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now