Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What to do now

(11 Posts)
alrey88 Thu 04-Jun-15 10:21:07

Hi basically I was due my p on the 31st of May it hasn't come.
My last 3 cycles have been 33 days long.
We have been trying and did ovulation tests etc and did the deed on all those days. I have been feeling nauseous for the last week
I did a cheap test this morning it said negative.
So not sure whether to just wait and see.

WinterOfOurDiscountTents15 Thu 04-Jun-15 10:33:01

What other option is there other than wait and see? Either you are not pregnant, as the test says, or you are and will test positive at some point soon.

alrey88 Thu 04-Jun-15 18:29:33

I meant as in go to the doctors?!

tattyteddy Thu 04-Jun-15 18:54:53

Perhaps try again, first thing in the morning with a first repose hpt? I think they are quite sensitive x

coneywonder Thu 04-Jun-15 18:57:20

You won't need to see a doctor if your period is only a few days late. You may be pregnant but you will need to take a test with first morning wee like pp says if you haven't already and give it a few days then maybe book an appointment if still not come

scarednoob Thu 04-Jun-15 19:08:46

one of the stupid things about the female body is that early pregnancy symptoms and PMT feel so similar. how are you supposed to know!?

I would try and relax, try a new pregnancy test in the morning, with first morning urine - second the recommendation for first response - and keep doing this until you either get a positive or AF. it feels hard but it will only be a few days before one of those things happens. I think I did 3 negatives before I got a BFP a few days later.

lots of luck!!

alrey88 Fri 05-Jun-15 06:28:21

Thank you guys :-)

alrey88 Thu 11-Jun-15 07:32:43

So I'm 5 weeks pregant knew the nauseous had to be for a reason

TreeSparrow Thu 11-Jun-15 08:13:10

Congratulations!

alrey88 Thu 11-Jun-15 09:12:59

Thank you it is so hard not telling our daughter she is going to be thrilled!grin

vegangirl Thu 11-Jun-15 09:17:04

yay!! i've just found out i'm pregnant too!! congrats!!! :D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now