Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

pain help

(7 Posts)
juniorbabybump123 Wed 03-Jun-15 11:19:00

Constant pain in bottem on belly left &right side. Sometimes worse then period pain

MagpieCursedTea Wed 03-Jun-15 11:43:40

How far along are you?
I'd always advise phoning midwife/hospital for pain like that.

juniorbabybump123 Wed 03-Jun-15 11:51:04

I'm only 10 weeks

TheFillyjonk Wed 03-Jun-15 11:54:31

Is it twinges? Or a dull ache?

They do say that at this stage, your uterus is stretching and that can feel like period pain. It also sounds a bit like round ligament pain, which is pretty damn sore.

I think you should mention it to your midwife though, even if just for your own peace of mind. flowers

FernGullysWoollyPully Wed 03-Jun-15 11:55:07

It could be round ligament pain which feels like leg cramp but in my belly. It really hurts when it happens but isn't constant, just frequent if that makes sense. I've been suffering since quite early on and get the pain when I move suddenly, get up, pee...However, I would recommend you speak to the midwife just to be on the safe side because no one here can diagnose you flowers

sarkymare Wed 03-Jun-15 11:57:54

Is the pain muscular? It could be a number of things really. Round ligament pain being the most likely cause. Which whilst sometimes painful is perfectly normal and is just everything stretching slightly to accommodate the growing baby.

Have you been having normal bowel movements? Could it be constipation do you think?

If the pain is really bad then I would personally go and get checked out.

juniorbabybump123 Wed 03-Jun-15 12:07:37

Thankyou ladies.
Tyred so hard to get pregnant always scared something going to muck it up for us xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now