Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Grumpy day

(6 Posts)
Itscurtainsforyou Sun 31-May-15 15:15:28

Does anyone else get these?
Was fine when I woke up this morning, then slowly got more and more fed up. Don't want to see/speak to people, just want to be left alone.

Others have gone to the park while I do the shopping (although I'm starting to think that's a mistake!)

I'm only 11w and have previously had ante natal depression so I'm hoping this is a one-off...

Skiptonlass Sun 31-May-15 16:00:04

I've had a few recently. Just felt like a combination of everything getting piled on me at work and general hormonal rubbish.

It's not much fun is it? I think one offs are perfectly normal but if you've a history of antenatal depression you're right to keep an eye on it.

hope you feel better tomorrow.

Steph1502 Sun 31-May-15 16:01:27

I've had a grumpy weekend and been a total recluse since Friday night and done nothing productive whatsoever. Just want to be left alone. OH made a 'joke' that I didn't wash his work uniform.... Major mistake! He heard all about it. Now the guilt is setting in, maybe have some years later on... Hormones are a total bitch. You're not alone. xx

IfYouWereARiverIdLearnToFloat Sun 31-May-15 19:27:13

I'm having a really grumpy weekend - working 6 days plus overnight last night, off today then back to work. Potentially got exposed to something dangerous at work yesterday & won't know until tomorrow. House is a riot & I desperately need food shopping. Threw up at midnight last night & racked all my stomach muscles. My thyroid is lower than its been in a while so I'm freezing, exhausted & v teary and if I hear DH tell someone else I'm having a fairly easy pregnancy so far I'm going to scream.

Make sure you take care of yourself - hopefully it's just a couple of off days but might be worth speaking to midwife about if it persists. Hope you have a better night flowers

Itscurtainsforyou Sun 31-May-15 21:50:53

Thank you all. Feeling a bit better this evening. Hope you're all ok too.

Steph1502 Sun 31-May-15 22:31:54

I'm feeling a bit better too after the tears (aka 'years' as I said earlier)

ifyouwereariver you poor soul. Take care of yourself. Can't you take some time off? You'll wear yourself thin. With DD3 I done 7 13 hour shifts in a row and ended up off work with a kidney infection and exhaustion for 2 weeks I could barely function. I think we try too hard to carry on when our bodies are telling us to rest. Making a whole other person is hard work x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now