Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

2nd pregnancy feeling - what to do???

(10 Posts)
imaginationzero Sat 30-May-15 23:40:10

Hello! I 'feel' pg for the 3rd time. Second successful. My LO is 16months and we had been trying for a second although more just not being careful as it was difficult last time. I took a test on Wed which came back negative. Nothing has happened since that test but I need the loo loads, have a weak bladder blush and my hips have started aching. I'm now feeling I am pg, but am too scared to take a second test in case it is negative again. Thanks for reading, just needed to say it I think as my husband is away hmm

Roseybee10 Sat 30-May-15 23:47:26

Aw that must be hard being on your own through this.
How late are you? X

imaginationzero Sat 30-May-15 23:49:57

4days late now. Even when my husband is here, he doesn't do the 'feeling' and just wants an answer which was why I did one test.

MagpieCursedTea Sat 30-May-15 23:50:08

Are you tracking your cycles or just taking a super laid back approach?
If you're late, I'd do a test. I'm a bit of a POAS addict though.

Roseybee10 Sat 30-May-15 23:52:12

I think you need to test. If you're four days late now it should show on a test. If period was due on Wednesday it may well not have come up yet. I've only had strong positives 2-3 days after period was due.

imaginationzero Sat 30-May-15 23:52:12

I've done one test when I was 1 day late (fairly regulars 5 wkly). Part of me wants to do another test and stop playing mind games, but then I don't

Steph1502 Sat 30-May-15 23:56:54

Do a test as soon as you get up tomorrow morning. It's only one sleep away. Your urine is more concentrated and you'll get a more accurate reading. Hope you get some sleep xx

imaginationzero Sun 31-May-15 08:02:59

Negative again confusedvthank you all for your advice

lemon101 Sun 31-May-15 10:22:22

Hey! I ovulated super late (3 days before due on) and only got a positive 13 days after my period was due - you could still be in with a chance!

imaginationzero Sun 31-May-15 16:42:43

Thanks lemon. I had to take clomid last time to help me ovulate, although I got pg naturally the first time, then had a 12wk MC. Suppose it's just a waiting game now????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now