Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I am crying at everything!

(14 Posts)
DreamofFields Fri 29-May-15 16:12:26

19 weeks. Cried at footage of the people lifting a bus off a cyclist in news today. Cried at songs from Evita on radio yesterday. Cried at a bird giving its baby a worm last week. Don't get me started on that adopted American man reunited with the mum in chile who was told he died as a baby!

Kurololi Fri 29-May-15 16:30:32

When I was about 10 weeks pregnant I found myself bawling my eyes out at gymnastics on TV. I was so proud of how well they'd all done, it was so beautiful... Sob sob... Pregnancy is weird, man.

Pippidoeswhatshewants Fri 29-May-15 16:33:28

No more cheese rolls? Floods of tears.... It does get marginally better, but the dcs know that "mummy cries at everything".

triggy80 Fri 29-May-15 17:17:57

Hungry eyes came on the radio last week and I cried because I remembered Patrick swayze died!! Wasn't even a big fan of his! Emotional wreck

ARV1981 Fri 29-May-15 19:16:37

I'm crying at your message about the adopted man whose mum thought he'd died. So sad sad

Topsy34 Fri 29-May-15 19:47:24

Me too! Im only 15 weeks but everything seems early, morning sickness 5-12 weeks and so emotional now.

Im a moody mare atm too!

teacupnic Fri 29-May-15 19:50:16

Think I've told this one before but late in my pregnancy I cried because I felt sorry for cats as they don't have opposable thumbs...

Gillian1980 Fri 29-May-15 19:53:03

I Cry constantly over anything and everything.
Including not being able to have mashed potato, having to choose between curry and pizza, any pictures of new babies... it's a never ending list.

sophiaslullaby Fri 29-May-15 20:14:49

smile i cried after a tesco delivery, i'd ordered some midget gems for DH (his fave) and he didn't notice because he was busy doing important paperwork (perfectly rational but my hormones thought he was being an arse). I bawled my eyes out. Freaked myself out!

Hippymama1 Fri 29-May-15 20:25:06

I cry over anything. Not just a few tears either - big shoulder heaving, gasping sobs that go on and on and on...

Can be for any reason too - Last time was yesterday when I was thinking about my baby being born and what it would feel like to see him and hold him for the first time...

I have also cried because next-doors hedge was overhanging my garden and because of adverts on TV. I don't think it is going to get better any time soon either - from what I understand, pregnancy and parenthood uncovers some hidden pit of emotion that can't be re-sealed! wink

IfYouWereARiverIdLearnToFloat Sat 30-May-15 22:27:04

I cried when Norwich City got promoted to the Premiership last week & Delia Smith was on saying it was for the fans.

I have no interest in football whatsoever & have never watched Norwich play. I just came home 5 minutes before the end of the game that DH was watching & cried like it was the best news ever!!

Randomly Dolly Parton came on while my music was on shuffle & I bawled my eyes out at that too.

carbolicsoaprocked Sat 30-May-15 23:59:01

When I was about 15 weeks I burst into tears whilst shopping for a dressing gown. That was it - one minute I was seeing if they had it in a size 12, the next I had floods of tears running down my face - absolutely no idea where it came from!

cavamonster Sun 31-May-15 05:10:06

26 weeks and last night whilst watching Spider-Man (because TV was really rubbish) an hour in and DH checked I knew what happened next, I didn't but guessed one of the guardians died. When he confirmed I was sobbing so hard we had to turn it off before it actually happened!

Stinkersmum Sun 31-May-15 05:28:23

I cried at a KFC advert. I also sobbed like a baby the other day when I got cramp in my leg and my dh rubbed it better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now