Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

am i pregnant

(5 Posts)
confused211 Sun 24-May-15 21:14:02

Hi ive had 3 negative hpt and was 4 days late last month. When i did come on it was brown and pinkish. This month i was a day late and theres hardly anything apart from when i wipe. I have a sharp intermittent pain in my lower left hand side and just done feel right. Dizzyness and feel sick and constant heart burn. I need advice. I havent had a positive test though

sarkymare Sun 24-May-15 21:20:48

When did you test? Did you use FMU?

confused211 Sun 24-May-15 21:42:16

I tested 3 days after i was late. And then about 7 or 8 days after my period which wasnt really that heavy i couldnt use tampons cause they were coming out dry. And i dont know what FMU is

Blackandwhitecat3 Sun 24-May-15 22:34:29

Fmu = first morning urine. The hormones are usually concentrated then. If you are dizzy and have pain then you should really get yourself checked out, like I said on your other post. Please...

confused211 Sun 24-May-15 22:56:08

Yeah i used fmu. And im gonna go drs tommoro. I cant deal with the pain in my side. The bleeding is getting heavier now though which must mean i aint pregnant and just had a weird cycle

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now