Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Late period & 3 negative tests

(5 Posts)
Ty123 Thu 21-May-15 14:26:09

Hii, just looking for some advice if anyone can help? I was due on between the 6th-9th may (sometimes a day late/early) so I varied the dates, & ive taken 3 pregnancy tests all negative.. Ive varied the times I've done them to morning, afternoon & evening. I'm never this late either. The tests I used were cheap tests, they were 15 for £4 on Amazon, cheap I know lol but o figured with the fact they keep coming up negative id have spent a fortune by now on the deer ones! I've googled endlessly for anything to suggest & the only symptoms I have of pregnancy are the only few I have is the constant urge for the loo, bloated belly (which I know can also be from waiting for my period) as well as my mood changes which can also relate to the period. I keep getting a cramp in my stomach which is different to the one I get just before I come on. Just wondering if anyone is or has gone through anything similar & what the outcome was? Any suggestions would help! Thanks ☺️

plonkie Thu 21-May-15 15:23:18

Oh how confusing for you! Maybe try a different brand of test? Those cheap ones are usually fine though but I would still be tempted to try a different kind! X

Ty123 Thu 21-May-15 15:31:47

Thanks for the reply, I know I might try boots they seem to have good reviews on this website. Thanks again x

plonkie Thu 21-May-15 19:02:04

Good luck! Let us know how it goes:-) x

Ty123 Thu 21-May-15 19:47:55

Thanks smile will do x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now