Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

32 weeks tmi alert!

(6 Posts)
Doodlekitty Tue 19-May-15 05:07:17

Hi all.
I'm 32+4 and for the past 18 hours or so have had horrific diarrhoea which is gradually getting worse. I also have minor stomach cramps but that could be related. Dh and I have eaten the same and he has most sensitive stomach in the world so Im fairly sure its not food poisoning.

Everything i see on the net says this could be preterm labour. How do I know and if it is what do I do? Been up with it for hours now, feeling wretched and worried

lilmisslibrarian Tue 19-May-15 06:51:34

Have you had any leaking or mucus? Are your baby's movements this same as normal?
I think it would be best to give the triage midwives a call and run it past them-they will be able to reassure you and ask you more questions.
Make sure you are drinking plenty fluids too if the diarrhoea has been pretty bad it's important to stay hydrated.
flowers

Doodlekitty Tue 19-May-15 07:49:23

Movement is normal and no obvious leaking. Will give mw a ring at 9.

Number3cometome Tue 19-May-15 09:12:23

Lots of stomach bugs going around at the moment, a fair few ladies in my July antenatal club have had the runs this week, so try not to worry x

Doodlekitty Tue 19-May-15 12:02:49

It's calmed down now so Im figuring it was not baby related. Working on rehydrating now. Everything is scarier during the night.

Doodlekitty Wed 20-May-15 23:27:11

Fed up now. 3 days of not holding any food in. Spd kicking off with a vengeance. And tonight heartburn so bad nothing is helping. Dare not leave house and I dont think I could walk far enough to if I did. MW constantly unavailable but have left a message. Baby kicking etc so no emergency but Im so fed up and only 32 weeks. Moan moan moan

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now