Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Mild cramping

(7 Posts)
K8eee Sun 17-May-15 09:26:36

I'll be 15 weeks of with baby number 2 tomorrow. This morning I've woken up with mild cramping. I didn't have this with dd with pg with her. Is it something to be worried about?

amatuermummy Sun 17-May-15 09:55:32

I had this with both pregnancies, it was the tendons and everything stretching. It did worry me but everything was fine

Steph1502 Sun 17-May-15 10:00:14

I've had mild cramping on and off with this one (DC4) and it got so bad last week I phoned the midwife on tears. She reassured me and told me that as long as there's no bleeding then it was nothing to be concerned about. Just take some paracetamol and have a hot bath and phone if the pain got any worse and/or started to bleed. It definitely eased off. However if anything is causing you concern then don't hesitate to call your midwife. Sometimes you just need to hear the reassurance from a professional. Hope it eases for you soon xx

Steph1502 Sun 17-May-15 10:00:59

Also I think the more you have the more painful it can be as your ligaments etc aren't as strong as they once were x

Tequilashotsfor1 Sun 17-May-15 10:02:37

Yes to the above.

Obviously if it gets worse go and seek help.

K8eee Sun 17-May-15 10:08:57

Thanks everyone! Hugely reassuring smile doesn't help that my hips aren't behaving too sad have taken some paracetamol, and shall keep them on me I think today. Off out with friends and family walking a fair bit so hopefully that'll take my mind off it hmm

Steph1502 Sun 17-May-15 10:11:11

Take care and don't overdo it. xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now