Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

2 unusual periods in a row.

(6 Posts)
Mel101094 Fri 15-May-15 22:31:46

So I am literally going out of my mind right now. I am having a weird period after having one that started on the 1st April. The one in April started out like a normal period...for two days, normally I stop bleeding on the 3rd day and then on the 4th I carry on bleeding for three more days. But this time I just stopped, there was the odd time that I wiped and this pinkish brown discharge showed on the paper, me and my partner had sex after I'd finished, protected, well as protected as a condom states. This time, I started 3 days ago, again normal for 2 days, then now nothing apart from when I wipe and it's brown looking discharge. I took a pregnancy test and it came out as negative. But I am showing a lot of pregnancy signs like feeling tired all the time, like I can have days were I don't do anything, yet I feel exhausted. I am constantly feeling sick before and after eating, I am getting sudden headaches, back pain. This is all very confusing to me. I don't understand what is happening.

MissMartin1992 Sat 16-May-15 06:15:50

hiya hunni smile i have no experience of this but if i was you of leave it afew more days and then test again.. i found out im pregnant on tuesday. on this morning i did 4 tests (3 first response tests) and one clear blue digital.. it was picked up on 3 of the tests because they are more sensetive but not on the clear blue digital that was really confusing. ..it can depend on the test you have done. . what test did you use? x

Mel101094 Sat 16-May-15 08:03:23

Congrats on the pregnancy! smile I used a clear blue digital, it claims it's 99.9% accurate.....I have one more of them, so I may end up using it soon.

PotteringAlong Sat 16-May-15 08:04:48

Clear blue digital are the least sensitive tests. You need a supermarket cheapy!

Mel101094 Sat 16-May-15 08:27:18

Clear blue is the only one I can get, my location is kind of free of supermarkets.

MissMartin1992 Sat 16-May-15 09:12:55

aww Thanks grin . they are accurate but not very sensetive.. why don't you order some of boots or tesco.. i got mine of ebay! haha its horrible not knowing isn't it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now