Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help!!

(4 Posts)
Salue Wed 13-May-15 19:01:11

Hi I need some advice.

I've just found out im pregnant but have no symptoms apart from my missed period. My boobs were sore after ovulation upto about day 21 but they have since settled down so I was shocked when the test turned positive! I've been pregnant before and I unfortunately miscarried but I had all the symptoms. This time I feel different and I'm freaking out!
Also I'm getting odd pains in my stomach and for the last week I've had a dull ache in my left side near my pubic bone. Could it be eptopic? Anybody have any experience with eptopic pregnancies? At 4 weeks cud I have symptoms of this or is it too early?
Sorry for the ramble. Any advice much appreciated smile xx

mrschatty Wed 13-May-15 19:33:14

Hello
Didn't want to read and run I'm 5 weeks 2 days very very mild symptoms. Sore bbs tired no nausea but nothing major!!
Close family member is a senior midwife says all is fine so not worried!
I had mild cramps week 4 but nothing this week xx

LorryHen Wed 13-May-15 19:35:22

I'm 16 weeks and still waiting for symptoms!!

The pain on the left side is nothing to worry about as long as it doesn't because excruciating. I had sharp one sided pains that felt like ovulation pain, it's due to a byproduct of conception that dissolves by 7/8 weeks I think x

lauraa4 Wed 13-May-15 19:40:08

Congratulations on your pregnancy! smile

I too found this pregnancy had different symptoms to last pregnancy (I miscarried last time too). I did have quite painful early pregnancy cramps, sometimes on one side worse than the other. I told the EPU this and they referred me in for scan just to rule out ectopic. Turns out everything was fine.

keep an eye on it and if the ache still happens only on one side definitely call them. Chances are it's nothing but just to be on the safe side.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now