Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

cancel midwife?

(5 Posts)
GettaWound Wed 13-May-15 12:05:00

Obviously the answer is phone and ask...but it's not very easy where I am, so asking here before I lose myself in the phone system!

I had my consultant appt today moved forward, and I have my 16 weeks midwife appt tomorrow. I saw a midwife who did the usual checks, it seems daft to go again the day after. It's a huge round trip in the middle of the day from work, so if not needed it'd be good to miss.

Am I missing something? Or phone and cancel (via message, you can't actually talk to a midwife)?

Bue Wed 13-May-15 12:06:48

Just call and leave a message cancelling the appointment.

GettaWound Wed 13-May-15 12:37:48

half an hour of trying.... argh

MissTwister Wed 13-May-15 15:15:05

Me too! Had consultant today and 28w MW tomorrow. Am going to go though - its good to get all the time you can with the MW I think!

applecore0317 Wed 13-May-15 15:26:27

I found that although my consultant did all the checks, they weren't great for questions and further general information, so I kept all bar one of my MW appointments for that reason.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now