Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

11 weeks very anxious and scared !! is it normal

(3 Posts)
mummyneedinganswers Wed 13-May-15 02:05:13

I'm 11 weeks had severe morning sickness dr said it was hyperemesis as was sick all day even through the night I threw up everything. On ondansetron to help sickness wasn't allowed them last week as they wanted to see how I got on without them. Even when taking them before I still threw up but it wasn't projectile and last week without them was HELL. So started taking them again yesterday and its like sickness has disappeared and I'm getting really anxious and scared that something is wrong sad I've had 4 miscarriages in past and never got this far in pregnancy. Is it normal for sickness to just vanish or shud I be worried, is 11 weeks normal for sickness to just go I'm not sure its the tablets taking it away as they didn't before xxx please help

applecore0317 Wed 13-May-15 03:56:26

The placenta usually takes over around this point which can lessen symptoms or get rid of some of them entirely. I barely had any symptoms in the first trimester so I couldn't really tell when this happened, but others I speak to always say how much better they felt from around 10 or 11 weeks.

Good Luck with the pregnancy, sorry for the previous mc's.

mummyneedinganswers Wed 13-May-15 11:43:11

Thank you that's reassuring, xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now