Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

struggling to get comfy in bed at 22+3

(6 Posts)
mrsatkinson Tue 12-May-15 23:30:11

i actually want to scream!!!!!!! i cant breathe as it is due to the two babies inside me that apparently want to kill me! bump is not even that huge but tight and heavy and i just cant get comfy no matter what i do. its driving me to tears of frustration!
please someone give me answers im going mad here!

holeinmyheart Wed 13-May-15 16:39:10

Hi have you got a V pillow? You can get one from Dunhelm mill or from the Internet. I found it an absolute godsend.
You can sleep propped up with two wings under your arms. Anyway they are cheap at around £15. They can also be used to help prop you up when you are breast feeding.
Best of luck!

mrsatkinson Wed 13-May-15 20:41:17

thank you!!! i am willing to try anything. last night it was my dh's dressing gown under my bump and between my legs that finally got me off to sleep! smile

GlitzAndGigglesx Wed 13-May-15 20:51:02

I use a firm pillow just tucked under my bump if I'm uncomfortable. Never have hassle sleeping after that

Lunastarfish Thu 14-May-15 17:30:21

I also find sleeping propped up helps with breathing and I use a v neck pillow too.

BowiesJumper Thu 14-May-15 19:09:20

Dream genii pillow is half price is tk maxx at the mo, that might help!

I'm not sleeping well and I'm only 15+3!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now