Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

has anyone had same think please help me!

(3 Posts)
vaida123 Mon 11-May-15 23:39:24

im pregnant 3-4 weeks ,I had blood test and urine test done afew days ago-POSITIVE. after two days I start bleeding,i had a bit pain but not much,bleeding was as a period 3days only the first day was a bit heavy,i went to hospital but doctor couldn't tell me if that was miscarriage or not...blood test was still positive.but urine test -negative...can it be negative cos of bleeding ?or I had a miscarriage. I've got an appointment after a week but cant wait so long to find out whats happening..does anyone had same situacion???

mummyneedinganswers Tue 12-May-15 00:26:10

Vaida I'm so sorry to hear what your going through I know your pain as I've miscarried 4 times in the past. Urine test would be negative before the blood test would be it can take a few weeks for the hormones to go back to normal in the blood so the uringe would show as negative first 3-4 weeks is very early to detect anything on a scan. I really do hope for the best take it easy and relax the best u can. It could be that the hcg in urine wasn't that high so the test didn't pick it up although I would say the one your gp used would be the same make and if it picked up a positive then thehospital should have.. Hugs and prayers sent to you xx

vaida123 Tue 12-May-15 00:53:38

im so worried cant wait to know end of the day I need to know if I miscarriage or not... I read abt it a lot ,some womans bleed but not miscarried...I still feel that im pregnant ,but it may be wrong feelings ,maybe I just cant accept that I had a miscarriage sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now