Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

strange dreams

(7 Posts)
juniorbabybump123 Sun 10-May-15 10:33:11

Don't want to sound to strange but. Since I've been pregnant I keep having weird dreams constantly dreaming that my baby has a rectangle head & other weird but horrible dreams makes me wake up upset

seaoflove Sun 10-May-15 10:41:42

Normal! I've had the most vivid and bizarre dreams for months and months.

OneMagnumisneverenough Sun 10-May-15 10:45:36

Really vivid dreams are common in pregnancy. That's really how I knew I was pregnant the second time before I'd even tested.

LorryHen Sun 10-May-15 11:04:51

Me too. I never used to remember dreams either and now I do.

Some of them are really horrible and others are just plain bizarre.

I've started talking in my sleep too. I told my other half I was watching iron man 3 while I was sleeping last week.....

juniorbabybump123 Sun 10-May-15 11:20:47

Wow glad its not just me lol confused xx

Purpleball Sun 10-May-15 11:52:42

Me too. Mixture of weird and scary.
In one I was stabbing bad guys who wouldn't die! I hate anything like that. It really freaked me out!

ChucksAhoy Sun 10-May-15 11:58:01

Totally normal - loads of weird dreams here! Last night I dreamed I moved to Australia and spent my days on the beach guzzling red wine and smoking like a train - woke up in a panic sadly not in Australia thinking 'oh shit I've pickled and smoked the baby!??!'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now