Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Puking blood?

(5 Posts)
Droflove Sat 02-May-15 00:19:04

This is my third pregnancy and I get bad ms but its been manageable-ish this time so far. Actually puking maybe only 2-3 times a day with patches of feeling ok in between bad nausea. Tonight I was doing the usual puke which leads to only clear spit like stuff coming up (sometimes yellow bile) but this time there was streaks of blood in it. I know noses and gums can bleed easily during preganacy but it doesn't seem to have come from there. Has anyone else ever had this? It wasn't a massive amount but was fresh. I didn't feel it was very violent puking but my throat is a bit stingy now so maybe I did tear it a bit???

Bombinate Sat 02-May-15 00:39:02

Call your midwife. Hope you feel better soon

RL20 Sat 02-May-15 00:42:21

I had this slightly and ended up ringing the midwives who reassured me that it could be just from the throat straining so much. But do give them a ring if you're worried! x

ARV1981 Sat 02-May-15 04:42:30

Seek medical attention. flowers

Hellohellohowareyou Sat 02-May-15 07:24:22

I had this and Id torn my osephagus, had meds from docs to help it heal

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now