Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Faint positive Clear Blue

(29 Posts)
Stace27 Sun 21-Dec-14 10:47:32

Hi. I was due on my period last Sat but it's still not arrived! I did a morrisons own pregnancy test yesterday which came back with a faint positive. So I did a clearblue this morning with first morning urine and that also came back faint positive but a lot fainter than the morrisons one. Any advice would be appreciated! Could I be pregnant?

radiobedhead Sun 21-Dec-14 10:50:49

You've had two positive tests. Yes! smile

Stace27 Sun 21-Dec-14 10:54:44

Thanks for your reply Radio! I've uploaded the pic of the Clear blue do u think that is a positive with it being so faint? Trying not to build my hopes up just incase confused

OhMjh Sun 21-Dec-14 10:57:31

Mine was a lot fainter than that and I'm sat cuddling my 3 week old as I type smile congratulations, you're going to be a mummy!

Stace27 Sun 21-Dec-14 11:03:50

Aww I got goosebumps reading that last thread! I think I will get a digital just to make sure but if it's right it will be a much longed for baba! Congratulation on your bundle of joy hope your enjoying mummyhood!

Teakind Sun 21-Dec-14 11:04:05

Positive! Congratulations!

I don't know if anyone has the same experience with those tests but i found the line starts to fade. The FRER stay nice and pink though smile

DanyStormborn Sun 21-Dec-14 11:14:40

That's positive. Congratulations. Different tests have different sensitivities and it doesn't correlate that the more expensive fancier packaged ones are the most sensitive. I did a few tests and found CB was one of the most difficult to detect the positive result on, I found he knew with pink lines easier to read.

DanyStormborn Sun 21-Dec-14 11:15:50

*he knew = the ones
Stupid iPad!

Stace27 Sun 21-Dec-14 11:30:04

Thanks Ladies! I'll probably do another 5 million tests before it sinks in smile

slightlyworriednc Sun 21-Dec-14 11:36:43

I did 5 with my first! Congratulations...and Merry Christmas fgrin

Jenny1231990 Sun 21-Dec-14 11:39:47

Congratulations. Mine were fainter than this. And my daughter is now 7months old hehe.
Enjoy.
I had to keep testing. In the end my OH hid the tests and told me to just enjoy it.
Use a digital one and leave it there.
Big hugs xx

Crystal049 Sun 21-Dec-14 11:53:54

Congrats - defo positive! Xxx

Stace27 Sun 21-Dec-14 15:37:37

I couldn't resist and have just done a Clearblue digital which came back.....pregnant 1-2 weeks smile were over the moon. Thanks for your comments.

Shan28 Wed 03-Jun-15 15:12:52

Hi guys just a quick question and I'm so confused I need help with my situation!!
Me and my boyfriend are trying for a baby we have done pregnancy test with have all said negative but I'm getting pregnancy symptoms eg extreame tiredness, sore boobs, mood swings, food cravings , needing to wee more etc, I did a clear blue pregnancy test yesterday which is the day before my period was due which at first came back negative but when I went back to it later on it said positive.
Has anybody else every experienced this?

ejclementine Wed 03-Jun-15 18:33:44

If you read it after 10 minutes you are probably seeing an evaporation line. You need to judge it by the reading you get within 3 minutes. I'd leave it a couple of days and try another test using your first morning wee.

Shan28 Wed 03-Jun-15 22:39:47

Thankyou for your advice

Susie01deZ Wed 18-May-16 01:19:19

Hi I'm new on here I was wondering if I can get some advise I have a faint test and its two days away from my period I have cramping and white discharge I will try to up load a picture I got the results in less then 3 min.

Susie01deZ Wed 18-May-16 01:20:36

What do you all think?

Fridgedooropen Wed 18-May-16 01:32:52

I can't see a positive line on that picture I'm afraid. Maybe test again in a couple of days? Good luck.

LolaStarr Wed 18-May-16 07:54:06

I can see a very very faint line suzie. Blue dye tests are awful, really hard to read, try a pink dye one. I used Asdas own and I really liked them.

Mariamata Wed 17-Aug-16 05:43:17

Hi everyone i am new to this website. Trying to conceive to this pregnancy test earlier today. Does anyone see the positive sign or is it just me??

LolaStarr Wed 17-Aug-16 07:22:06

maria that's a positive. Congratulations!

drinkyourmilk Wed 17-Aug-16 07:24:23

Yep, that's positive. Congratulations!
If you want to double check first response tests show really well, or get a one that actually says 'pregnant '.

Dixiechick17 Wed 17-Aug-16 13:04:12

Maria that's the same as the faint test I had, she is now a 14 month old. Congrats

Mariamata Wed 17-Aug-16 17:17:06

Just took this other test than i went to my OB yo take a test there but their test came back negative sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now