Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

my ultra baby 4d scan

(3 Posts)
horsykatie1 Sun 23-Nov-14 14:01:43

has anyone had a bad experience with my ultra baby went there for a 4d scan to find out myself and 2 other people before me had the same problem eg only being in for 2 mins scanning at a timeback out other people back in and out really awful pics offered us a 1 min dvd got the deal on groupon so will be contacting them as well as head office and contacting paypal x

lauraroldan Sat 20-Jun-15 19:16:35

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Focusfocus Sat 20-Jun-15 21:31:38

Hmm.

You posted 7 months ago saying you've been for a 4D scan there. These kinds of 4D scans aren't offered unless you are advanced into your pregnancy by at least 4/5 months (earliest with twins would be 18 weeks I.e. 4.5 months or since you refer to "the baby" for a single pregnancy is 24 weeks I.e. 6 months). You said you had one then, on your first post.

You've posted again today, 7 months later saying you've just had a 4D scan there etc etc. So, explain me this - how do these dates work?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now