Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Well this unexpected...

(3 Posts)

My friend found out she was pregnant a few weeks ago and gave me the spare clearblue pregnancy test that she didn't need.
I am two days late so thought I'd POAS just for fun (as you do). I watched as the little egg timer showed up, then saw the word 'pregnant'. I kept looking at the stick waiting for the word 'not' to appear...but it didn't...the words 2-3 weeks appeared instead!
Ï just popped downstairs to ask my husband if it would have any bearing on our recent mortgage application should I need 9 months off work quite soon.
He is chuffed to bits....but is now gently snoring while I lay here with my mind racing....wondering how we'll pay the mortgage grin

I am so shocked, excited but shocked, goes to show that condoms really aren't that useful... blush

Gennz Thu 04-Sep-14 00:11:58

Wow, congratulations! Is it your first?

Nope...it's our third!! Argh....panic....how do I grow enough hands to hold on to them all?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now