Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

4 weeks, living with inlaws and jobloss...

(2 Posts)
ElleyBear13 Wed 03-Sep-14 14:53:20

Heyoo lovelys, so at the start of this week i found out i was four weeks pregnant! I am over in the moon we have been wanting a family for a long time and its our first wedding anniversary on the 13th.....however my hubby has lost his job (the same day i got a positive test) and we're both worried.....we 'rent' with his parents while we're saving for a deposit (currently nearly 10,000 in the bank) and i work part time...the timing isnt great and my hubbys now very worried regarding money/housing. We havent told the inlaws yet and we dont know what do next ive told my brother that im pregnant who didnt take the news with open arms ...is anyone else in the same boat? Scared! xxx

LBNM19 Thu 04-Sep-14 08:17:07

I'm not now but feel pregnant with my first child when I was still living at home with not a penny to my name (I was working) I just saved the whole pregnancy and so did my partner we eneded up renting and baby had everything he needed. Your partner can look for another job, you've still got a long way to go. Good luck smile xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now