Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this movement?

(5 Posts)
Mexicantortilla Wed 03-Sep-14 00:13:46

I'm 14+4 and for the past week I've been feeling something, it feels like being tickled almost on the inside, it's my forth pregnancy and usually I remember the feeling being like bubbles but this definitely feels like something touching me inside! My mum who used to be a midwife thinks it's too early to feel anything yet? What do you think?

liesal79 Wed 03-Sep-14 12:22:08

They say in your following pregnancies you can feel things earlier as you know what to look for! Im 24 weeks and only felt baby 2 weeks ago, now he won't sit still! smile

Jodie1982 Wed 03-Sep-14 13:26:43

I'm preggy with baby no.5 and I'm pretty sure I felt baby at 14wks giving me a poke, I'm now 16+4 and now n then I get a nudge. You more than likely felt bubby. smile

JennyBlueWren Wed 03-Sep-14 19:00:45

I'm a first timer and I thought I felt something last night, just as you describe. I'm only 15 weeks.

bellaboo88 Thu 04-Sep-14 09:16:29

I been feeling weird things, not butterflies or bubbles just like twitches and 'jelly moving'.

At my 16wk MW appointment yesterday, bubba decided to kick the Doppler & there was no mistaking it! I said its too early to the midwife &she said not! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now