Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Aaargggghhhhhhh

(13 Posts)
Mistyautumn Tue 02-Sep-14 21:45:02

Get this baby out of me!!!!!! I have just been been for a pee 4 times on the last half hour and need to go again!!

wingcommandergallic Tue 02-Sep-14 21:47:09

first trimester?

grin

Mistyautumn Tue 02-Sep-14 21:50:13

No, the other end of the spectrum. 38 weeks tomorrow !

Jakeyblueblue Tue 02-Sep-14 23:30:43

I'm 38 weeks tmrw too and feel the same!
Tmi but I've been for about 20 poos today! Just keep getting the urge but don't really need to go! I've also had a return of the nausea and over sensitive gag! Running round after a 3 year old isn't helping either! The novelty of being preggers has well and truly worn off!

xxmissbrightsidexx Tue 02-Sep-14 23:31:51

Same here, 38w tomorrow & constantly rushing to the loo for a wee & then when I get there it's the most pointless trickle ever lol xx

hartmel Wed 03-Sep-14 04:08:58

Jakey- you sure that you are not in early labour. Because that is how I felt, urge to go big but nothing, my water broke the next day at 4 pm I had DS at 12:10 am

Mistyautumn Wed 03-Sep-14 07:11:47

I think I may move my duvet and pillows into the bath. I am just hoping it is a sign that labour is imminent xx

squizita Wed 03-Sep-14 07:25:41

Unfortunately I've been like this since 37+4 or so ... with me it's just baby headbutting my bladder and colon. Grumble.

DizzyKipper Wed 03-Sep-14 08:43:44

I know the feeling! 39+2 and utterly fed up! Pretty much non-existent bladder, constant need to empty the bowels, the fatigue, the emotions, PGP, varicose veins, restless legs. It's enough already!

Missingcaffeine Wed 03-Sep-14 09:28:55

I feel the same, 37+4.
Also starting to feel very emotional. Have escaped the crazy emotions through most of this pregnancy - though was a bit emotional in first trimester, but I think that was due to feeling so ill I just wanted to cry. Is this normal for hormones to make emotions crazy at these late stages?

DizzyKipper Wed 03-Sep-14 09:36:46

Yep I think that's normal Missingcaffeine, never know how I'll be from one day to the next!

Jakeyblueblue Wed 03-Sep-14 12:15:53

Sadly I don't think it's early labour - not that fortunate!
Feeling slightly more energetic today but it's marginal!
Have a feeling I might go over as was charting and know when ovulated. They changed my dates at first scan. confused

Jakeyblueblue Wed 03-Sep-14 12:17:28

Oh and the other very irritating thing that keeps happening is pure exhaustion all day, then come alive about 11pm and can't sleep. blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now