Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Would you mind having a look at this pregnancy test please?

(14 Posts)
Desertrunner Tue 02-Sep-14 09:52:56

Did this test this morning on a semi chem cheapie. The photo was taken after an hour but it's looked like this since about 4 mins after I did it. This is NOT my first baby so I should really know, but I only had my period last week...did the test as I have sore boobs and feel a bit odd. Also was in tears for no reason yesterday and this morning!!!! Any wise MN opinion gratefully accepted as u don't know if this looks like a line?

minkymuskyslyoldstoaty Tue 02-Sep-14 09:54:50

hi, from my laptop I can't see anything there.

Desertrunner Tue 02-Sep-14 09:56:13

Also I did one at tea time yesterday and DH and I could see a v faint squinter of a line. If we held it up in the light! Am I being an idiot thinking there might be something there??!

HygieneFreak Tue 02-Sep-14 09:57:11

Im on a ipad and i cant see anything

I would personally get a first response test or a digital

Desertrunner Tue 02-Sep-14 10:00:31

Ok! Maybe I am going crazy then (entirely possible). This photo may be slightly clearer (or not). Will get another test later and do it again. Thanks!

Desertrunner Tue 02-Sep-14 10:02:21

Oops.

SoonToBeSix Tue 02-Sep-14 10:03:43

I can see against line

SoonToBeSix Tue 02-Sep-14 10:03:52

A faint line!

SoonToBeSix Tue 02-Sep-14 10:04:15

On both tests

Desertrunner Tue 02-Sep-14 10:19:13

Thanks SoonToBe.
It's hard to see on a pic but I definitely need to do another test as I've been weeing constantly as well which isn't like me. Could be just a UTI thought I guess!!!

KittenOverlord Tue 02-Sep-14 10:36:23

Maybe in the second pic there's a teeny tiny faint one....

SoonToBeSix Tue 02-Sep-14 14:01:26

I have six dc , I consider myself an expert on POAS grin

DanyStormborn Tue 02-Sep-14 14:57:46

I used those tests and despite their claim to be very sensitive I found them to be a bit rubbish. I thought I was imagining a very faint line and that it couldn't be there but when I tested same day with First Response, a non-digital clearblue and an Asda own brand I got much clearer lines on all of them.

willitbe Tue 02-Sep-14 21:18:30

Sorry to say but it looks more like a dye run from a saturated test to me.

I have had this previously on cheap tests like these.

That is not to say whether you are or not preggo, just that you need to take another test. I hope you get a clear answer soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now