Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anti D

(5 Posts)
butternut22 Mon 01-Sep-14 21:05:02

Thank you for replying. I didn't think I needed it. I will take his donor card and convince them that I have not had an affair.

wingcommandergallic Mon 01-Sep-14 21:01:20

I had anti D with first baby but they're telling me I need it with this one too.

hmm

divingoffthebalcony Mon 01-Sep-14 20:59:09

No.

It's impossible for two rhesus negative parents to produce a rhesus positive child.

gamerchick Mon 01-Sep-14 20:58:26

No you don't. Me and the kids dad are negative as well and man did the hospital kick up a stink when I refused it. Apparently they can't believe that who you say the dad is actually the dad hmm

Take his donor card with you to make it easier but there's no point in that jab if you don't need it imo.

butternut22 Mon 01-Sep-14 20:54:49

Hi.

My blood type is O negative and I had anti d when I had my ds. I am 20 weeks preggo now and just found my husband's blood donor card and he is o negative as well. Does anyone know if I still need anti d? My son is o negative and I have never been pregnant before having him. I don't want anti d if I don't need it. Thanks in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now