Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Looking for baby related help please :)

(2 Posts)
jo1981anna Mon 01-Sep-14 16:51:43

Hi everyone, my name's Jo and I'm looking for some help. I have a 12 month old little girl and am loving being a mum. I'm also a clinical psychologist and have been struck with an urge to write something lighthearted about pregnancy and early parenthood using my psychology knowledge to pass on to others. What I'm looking for on here is for some stories, experiences, fears, jokes, musings, just really your thoughts on things which are difficult or just unexpected about having a baby. Could be to do with conceiving, pregnancy, relationships with others, birth stories, new parent stories, anything you'd like to share really. Thanks in advance from a very grateful mum smile

Lozmatoz Mon 01-Sep-14 17:04:48

Hi Jo

Have you seen this website? It's called 'the Mothers'. I did an interview with Rebecca who runs it, she's a photographer.

www.the-mothers.co.uk/?m=1

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now