Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

15 Weeks and no appetite

(2 Posts)
Rebekah1386 Mon 01-Sep-14 09:54:56

Hello,

I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my first, I struggled with my appetite in the first few weeks but never experienced sickness, I was then fine for a while and could eat well but am back to having no appetite. I can't think of any meals that take my fancy, especially during the day at my office job. Does anybody have any suggestions for meal / lunch ideas which are good during pregnancy but are also convenient for working in an office? We do have access to a microwave and toaster at work.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as I am just losing weight and energy rapidly.

Many Thanks!

juneavrile Mon 01-Sep-14 12:40:53

I felt like this and found that although I didn't fancy ANYTHING, if I started to eat I was fine. That meant that I just prepared easy stuff or bought foods that I thought to be fairly nutritious. Avocado, humus, cheese, egg sandwiches on brown bread, fruit, lentil / pea soup, tuna salad, chicken, fortified cereals, oats are some things that you could feel good about eating. I also swear by a glass of milk a day which I often make into a shake with banana, fresh strawberries or some unsweetened cocoa. At my last scan baby was on track even if I wasn't gaining much.
Hope this helps a little.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now