Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

20 week scan

(7 Posts)
natharley11 Sun 31-Aug-14 11:39:53

I have my 20 week scan on Friday and am literally counting down the hours
scan make me soo nervous x

CoolCat2014 Sun 31-Aug-14 13:36:19

Keep calm and try not to think about it. Chances are that everything will be fine smile

natharley11 Sun 31-Aug-14 15:57:13

baby's moving but scan still makes me really apprehensive for some reason

liesal79 Mon 01-Sep-14 11:53:10

I was exactly the same and the laminate they gave me didn't help as it all sounds so serious - which of course it is!
Try and stay calm, and know the odds are on your side - I wasn't feeling baby at 20 weeks so that is a great comfort to you.

Chances are everything is great and you will have over the moon smile Good Luck smile

mrshjb Mon 01-Sep-14 12:09:41

Mine is next Tuesday and I can't wait for it. I'm more excited than I was for the first one ( I was just petrified then) but still very nervous. Think I have had a bit of movement but not totally sure.

Good luck!!

jaykay34 Mon 01-Sep-14 16:44:01

I felt like that too ! I wasn't a bit excited...just full of anxiety before the 20 week scan. Then baby wouldn't play ball at the scan and kept hiding his face so I had to go back for a second scan. My partner was so excited by his little boy after the first 20 week one (and also the fact we would get to see him again at a further follow up scan)...but this just left me with further anxiety for the following week !
All was fine at the follow up 20 week scan and when I knew everything was fine, I felt more blessed that I had experienced 2 opportunities to see him.
Don't worry - I think your feelings are quite normal !

natharley11 Mon 01-Sep-14 17:53:45

thanks for the comments reassuring to know im not just crazy
def movement with this one being no 2 but still very nervous

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now