Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Re: early pregnancy

(4 Posts)
sandyza Wed 27-Aug-14 20:38:22

Hi, I am new to Mumsnet, can anyone help me please.. I think I might be pregnant, have very sore boobs, keep feeling dizzy, stomach pain too. If I am pregnant, I must be in early stages. Can anyone share their experiences please.I havn't had chance to miss a period so too soon to do a test. thanks in advance. X

Jaffakake Wed 27-Aug-14 20:58:26

The first time and the second time I noticed my boobs being sore first. This time I knew I was pregnant before I took the test as I noticed a slowing down of my digestive tract and my skin got a bit more elastic.

The best thing is to try & relax then test with your first pee of the day on the first day of when your period is due.

Please try and avoid testing one after the other & doing it before your period us due. Some pregnancies don't work out & this just shows itself in an unusually heavy period. What will be, will be so try & keep calm.

curiousjess Wed 27-Aug-14 21:05:27

The first thing I noticed were my boobs being sore and my nipples actually because darker too! I was also really emotional and just sat at my desk (I work from home thankfully!!) and cried for no reason, which is completely out of character for me.

At this I hopped, skipped and jumped to the pharmacy!

bumpitybumpbump Thu 28-Aug-14 13:25:58

My first signs are always significant increase in thirst and excess saliva production. That and a slightly funny taste in my mouth and a tiredness that goes into my limbs. Easy to miss if you're a bit tired, but this time round I knew the signs and knew I was pg a week before peeing on the stick! Isn't the body weird?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now