Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am I going mad or did I just feel movement?

(6 Posts)
ACM88 Wed 27-Aug-14 09:33:51

Hey I'm 17+5 with a DC1, last night I had a really strange sensation in my tummy, almost as if it was aggressive rumbling, except I wasn't at all hungry. When I put my hand on my tummy, I'm sure i felt movement, my OH thought the same. Is this possible? Or is it just wishful thinking as I know this will start to happen in next few weeks!

purplemurple1 Wed 27-Aug-14 09:39:53

With dc 1 I felt him at exactly 16 week's and I was a couple of stone overweight at the time (slimmer people tend to feel earlier).
So yes very possible and very exciting!

Eatscones Wed 27-Aug-14 10:38:29

Definitely possible. First time around I felt movement at 15 weeks. It all depends on where the placenta where the lil one decides to swim to smile

broodysnoopstie Wed 27-Aug-14 11:14:03

I felt my first movements at 16 weeks like bubbles popping inside now I'm 18 weeks and feel it most days!

Droflove Wed 27-Aug-14 11:16:06

Yep. I was 18wks on my first and felt a tiny flutter over and over one day a 13 wks this time.

ACM88 Wed 27-Aug-14 12:11:26

Oh that's amazing!! Makes me feel like it was definitely movement last night then, I was holding out for another couple of weeks, so exciting. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now