Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy Magazines - which would you recommend?

(8 Posts)
catsofa Mon 25-Aug-14 21:59:55

What are the different titles like, can anyone give me an idea? I'm thinking I'll get em off ebay second hand rather than pay what I imagine they cost new, so price not really an issue, more the quality of the content. Any recommendations?

nc060 Tue 26-Aug-14 18:29:50

I like Prima Pregnancy and Baby, I have found the articles much more useful than mother and baby x

catsofa Tue 26-Aug-14 21:07:22

Thanks, I'll have a look!

ShadyLadyT Tue 26-Aug-14 22:53:37

I've never read a good one.

crazylady321 Tue 26-Aug-14 23:13:21

I havent botherd at all this time around, anything thats concerned or interested me ive just searched online sites

weeblueberry Tue 26-Aug-14 23:13:27

Despite it's incredibly twee name, I really like Gurgle. And I like The Green Parent but it's quite niche depending on your type of parenting. smile

catsofa Wed 27-Aug-14 01:19:31

I might well like Green Parent, I'll check it out.

This is of course my first, so I actively want to re-read all the exact same things I've just read online written by someone else in a magazine. I think I've read about 20 lists of what not to eat, they are all the same but I'm just not bored yet, it's all still so new and amazing!

lollystick Wed 27-Aug-14 11:47:41

I signed up to Prima baby magazine at the baby show in Birmingham. £20 for a year subscription and a free Tommee Tippee blender.

It's not a bad read really - wouldn't pay the full price monthly but if you can get a decent annual subscription price there are some good articles (Although you can read most things online now though!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now