Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

aaahhh help please!

(6 Posts)
duzzlightyearsmum Sun 24-Aug-14 16:46:53

I'm 38+4 and just been on antibiotics for a water infection and now I've got thrush! What can I do about it???? I'm going to explode with the itching

Xxx

amy83firsttimer Sun 24-Aug-14 16:48:29

Live yogurt and canestan pessary.

donkir Mon 25-Aug-14 10:05:13

You can use canesten while pregnant just check with pharmacist as they told me I could only use external cream.

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtle Mon 25-Aug-14 10:21:33

I'm not sure you can use the pessary but you can definitely use the cream. Thrush is miserable, I had it after I gave birth, adding insult to injury!!! Hope you feel better soon thanks

DeadCert Mon 25-Aug-14 10:22:47

You can use the pessary while pregnant, I suffered thrush terribly throughout my pregnancy. You have my sympathies....

Sahkoora Mon 25-Aug-14 10:27:36

You can use the pessary as long as you don't use the applicator, just use your finger to insert it.

I have had thrush almost constantly this pregnancy. The cream would clear it up for about a week and then it would come back. It's been miserable! Used the pessary and it's been gone a month so far, so go for that.

You have my sympathy, it's 'orrible!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now