Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Db 3 when did you feel movements?

(6 Posts)
Davidtennantmistress Tue 19-Aug-14 07:22:48

I'm getting quite excited and anxious as mostly all other pg symptoms have gone, two weeks to the m.w for a heartbeat check, I'm 13+5 bean was very quickly moving on the scan but I worry as it's too early to feel movements. (Previous m.c)

So for those with more than one or two did the movements get earlier, ds1 was about 16 weeks, I think ds2 was about 16/17 weeks as well. Just wondering if it would be earlier the same or later as I now have ahem slightly more bubble wrap than I had with trigger of the other boys.

PenguinsIsSleepDeprived Tue 19-Aug-14 08:24:58

I didn't feel movements with DC3 until well after 20 weeks. Think it was about 22. I had an anterior placenta, but I did with one of the others too and was about 18 weeks with them. smile

BeginnerSAHM Tue 19-Aug-14 08:38:05

Hi - felt gurgles this time round at 14 weeks (and was pretty sure it wasn't just my stomach rumbling...). Proper little prods from 16 weeks. But everybody is different!

MummytoMog Tue 19-Aug-14 08:46:15

Felt DC2 (boy) boy at about 11 weeks, but he was a massive boy with a posterior placenta. I was getting quite worried with this one as I couldn't feel her until 18 weeks nearly and she has a posterior placenta. She's a right old kicker now, but still has very quiet days, which I think is when she kicks her placenta rather than me.

AllYouNeedIsTea Tue 19-Aug-14 09:02:43

I felt what i could positively identify as movements at about 19 weeks but there were still a lot of movements i could see on the 20 week scan but not feel. I'm now 21+5 and have definite movements but they're still not consistent. Anterior placenta here too.

Davidtennantmistress Tue 19-Aug-14 13:10:16

glad it's aboutt eh same time then, I couldn't feel anything either but the little monkey wouldn't stop moving long enough for the sonographer to do the proper measurements. grin she actually commented that he was a 'morning' baby. I say he as I think the scan pics look the same as my other boys. can one tell the sex by the scan pictures?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now