Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Mattress Issues!

(5 Posts)
JFlo Mon 18-Aug-14 20:39:36

Hi. We bought a lovely second hand cot and changing unit on ebay but have since found out that the mattress is a slightly non standard size. We bought one from Mothercare, squeezed it into the cot and it fit ok so we thought nothing of it. Now that LO is nearly here and we're preparing properly, we've noticed that it rucks up (because it's 4 cm too long). DH thinks it'll be fine but I wouldn't be comfy if my mattress was like that so I'm in favour of getting a different one. Any thoughts?

NovemberRainbow Mon 18-Aug-14 20:41:39

The Little Green Sheep can make a custom size mattress for you.

JFlo Mon 18-Aug-14 20:46:20

Ooh... that might be worth a look... Are they pricey?

eastmidswarwicknightnanny Mon 18-Aug-14 20:52:06

When I had first my crib was non standard sz bigger than most and I found company on ebay who made them was about same price as standard sz one in the end

rightsaidfred Mon 18-Aug-14 21:40:45

I have used a company called 'baby mattresses online' a few times for new mattresses- they make to measure and are v good value

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now