Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Oh the pressure

(5 Posts)
mum2fourds Mon 18-Aug-14 18:51:38

Hi ladies...im 37+3 on ny fifth pregnancy and baby's head is fully engaged for past week and half and the pressure is unreal....i am finding it hard to walk...drive and i can't seem to empty my bladder fully....my midwife said its unusual for non first time babies to engage fully so early and that it may be a sign that things will happen sooner but i have read that's not necessarily true....ive been having braxaton hicks too which i never had before so who knows? You would think id be an expert by now but each time has been different...im just so uncomfortable i dnot know how im going to last the next three weeks!

melissa83 Mon 18-Aug-14 18:55:37

I wouldnt bank on it. I felt like this from week 25 onwards last pregnancy and literally felt if I sneezed thebaby would fly out. I was coconvinced I would

melissa83 Mon 18-Aug-14 18:59:37

Sorry post too soon. I was convinced I would and went 12 days earlier. I feel it again this time but Im gearing myself up for late so if I am early its a bonus

MrsGiraffe12 Mon 18-Aug-14 19:00:02

I'm 37+1 and feeling like I constantly need a poo, baby is so low down. And when I walk it feels like I've got a bowling ball between by legs. My back always hurts, I have Braxton hicks all day every day. I just want this baby out!

mum2fourds Mon 18-Aug-14 19:08:06

That's exactly it....just want it out so i can feel semi normal again......i also have the dizzy headachy feeling when sitting in a sofa or upright in any position unless i sit sideways...i know its the pressure on the vena cava but its a real pain!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now